Monday, October 20, 2008

What Are You Waiting For?

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in the 7th grade at Apex Middle School and our class was scheduled to go on a field trip to the North Carolina Zoo. Our teacher had sent reminders home with us (the students) to give to our parents about the field trip, and had even gone the extra mile and sent a new thing out called an "email" to those who had it. I was never one for submitting assignments on time, but this i knew to be of the utmost importance. Yeah, I forgot it. I showed up at school on that day and had the self realization that I was going to get "left behind" (thank you Kirk Cameron) while everyone else went to the flippin zoo. LIFE AS I KNEW IT WAS OVER. Luckily however, my pops Bo Duked it over to the school and signed the release form just in time for me to get on the bus.

Here's the catch...there's not that much time left for YOU to sign up for Fall Retreat. Not only that, there is no way your mamma or daddy can get you signed up at the last minute, because once those spots are filled.... you get left behind, and we don't want that to happen to you.

"Well Jason, how do I get signed up NOW!?!?!?" I'm so glad you asked. Go here and get your hind parts signed up for camp... really...go now. NOW!

No comments: